Connect with Thought Leaders through Our Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the Digital Politics Podcast with host Karen Jagoda has explored the intersection of politics and technology. Listeners from around the globe tune in to learn about how digital and mobile technologies are changing the landscape of politics and advocacy. We strive to deliver unique and interesting content that you cannot find anywhere else.
Digital Politics Podcast is a project of the E-Voter Institute, a market research and consulting firm based in La Jolla, California. We are dedicated to creating new and innovative ways to leverage Internet tools for campaigns and special projects. Our clients gain access to a multitude of solution providers of online strategies.
Discover New Technology with Our Political Podcast
Key topics of the show include television, online and mobile ads, social media and the power of peer-to-peer, message testing, online fundraising, and cross media strategies. Our listeners regularly learn about the latest trends in how digital tools are changing politics. We regularly feature executives from leading campaign consulting firms, digital startups, established polling firms, social media, and grassroots organizations.
The weekly podcast is available on Apple podcasts, Amazon music/Audible, Spoton, Spotify, Radio.com, Ganna, Deezer, Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tunein, iHeartRadio and the Libsyn Network. Expand your knowledge of technology and politics by subscribing to our podcast today.
Taking the Lead On Researching Political Trends
Many of our international listeners are involved in political and advocacy campaigns and companies offering them tools to win campaigns. They tune in every episode to get the scoop on the latest political trends. Some of our listeners are journalists looking for interesting stories, activists in search of tools to level the playing field and students of the political process. Join our growing international community to get a leg up too.
Our podcast includes many great discussions about engaging minority voters, big data, visualization, and geo-targeting, and best practices for mobilizing and organizing. This covers everything from the effectiveness of email and direct mail to how campaigns are using digital video targeted to specific voters.
- The New American Family with Poppy MacDonald USAFacts January 14, 2022
- Outreach and Persuasion Tools Redefined for 2022 Races with Deepak Puri The Democracy Labs January 7, 2022
- When Voters Have More Ways to Listen to Audio Ad Campaigns with Sean Duggan SXM Media December 17, 2021
- Leveraging Campaign Resources in 2022 with Martin Diego Garcia The Campaign Workshop December 3, 2021
- Science of Digital Fundraising with Tim Kachuriak NextAfter November 5, 2021
- Streamlining Campaign Merchandise Creation, Production and Fulfillment with Audra Grassia Goodstock and Company October 28, 2021
- Gerrymandering Social Media and 2022 Trends to Watch with Deepak Puri The Democracy Labs October 21, 2021
- Automating and Integrating Campaign Processes with Preston Tollinger Bluelink October 14, 2021
- Building Relationships with Persuadable Voters with Philip Armstrong and Brandon Harris Votus October 7, 2021
- Value of Social Media Data and Content Analytics with Thomas Kramer Measure Studio September 30, 2021
- Using Hologram Technology to Beam Politicians into Virtual Encounters with David Nussbaum PORTL September 23, 2021
- Strength of Online for Voter Persuasion with Loren Merchan Authentic September 13, 2021
- Effectiveness of Audio Ads in 2021 Primary Campaigns and COVID Outreach with Sean Duggan SXM Media August 26, 2021
- The Expanding Political Advertising Options with Matthew Dybwad Xandr August 20, 2021
- Eliminating Traffic Injuries and Fatalities with David Braunstein Together for Safer Roads August 5, 2021
- Reimagining Unemployment Insurance with Rachel Korberg and Naomi Walker July 22, 2021
- Fighting Political Online Fundraising Scams with Mike Nellis Authentic July 15, 2021
- Countering Disinformation with Tara McGowan Courier Newsroom July 8, 2021
- Third Wave of Fundraising with Ben Katz ISPolitical June 18, 2021
- Influencing Decision Makers Wherever They Are with Joe Corbe 1631 Digital June 11, 2021